Newborn must have!

Wednesday, August 26, 2015




Ahhh.. Baby peanut is finally down for a much needed nap so I thought I would hop on quickly. The last 60 days have been tough to say the least, but I would not trade it for anything (even a million bucks!). There have been countless sleepless nights, tears and lots of learnings. In 60 days I have learned to forego the little cute outfits that come in multiple pieces. Yes, they're cute and make for really cute pictures but having to change a diaper in that cute outfit every 2 hours with a crying baby is absolutely no fun. Sleepers are the way to go. A must have in my opinion. I especially love the ones that snap up from chin to ankle. The zipper ones also do the job but I find they buckle and bubble around the neck area and come on let's be serious baby spends 98% of the time swaddled so who really see's the cute outfit! Oh oh... She's up already! Guess a 15 minute nap is better than no nap!

Me, Myself and the Mr

0 comments